The Nurses, LLC™ takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to The Nurses, LLC™’s employees. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you purchase products from or sign up with The Nurses, LLC™, we ask you for personal information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to The Nurses, LLC™, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our products and services.
- Log information – When you access The Nurses, LLC™’s website or products and services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- The Nurses, LLC™ processes invoices and maintains customer records. This includes information such as the services or products purchased, the amount of the purchase, any amounts owed, etc. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services. The Nurses, LLC™ will never sell your information to other companies.
- We do not collect or store payment information on this website related to your bank accounts or other payment accounts. All payments are processed through other services that collect and process your payment information.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our products and services (including advertising services) and develop new products and services; and
- Protect the rights or property of The Nurses, LLC™ or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
The Nurses, LLC™ only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of The Nurses, LLC™ in the following limited circumstances:
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use The Nurses, LLC™ products and services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Because of the way our system works, after you delete your information residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
You can use the The Nurses, LLC™ website to review and control the information stored in your The Nurses, LLC™ Profile or Account.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some The Nurses, LLC™ features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.